Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's in store soon#4 MGP!!

What's in store soon #4
lets get started.

Remember the PEP scooter clamp.
It turns out its a double clamp.

MADD GEAR
Madd gear released a group of photos showing there 2011 range.
The MGP Nitro Extreme is the lighter version of the Nitro. It also has a stronger fork and bars. Also has a nice pair of pegs. However it seems alot of people think its over done with all the decals and crazy colours.

The MGP Team Edition is a popular scooter for park beginners and this year there going to be alot more colourful. Nothing new about the Team Edition. Aero Cores, Y bars and a flex fender. Team Ed's are set to retail at $160 AUD

The Mini MGP is also getting a paint job. Buy one for your sister/brother

And last of all the MGP's is the original Madd Gear. Like the other MGP's, the original will come in 7 colours. The bars now are curved. Kinda reminds me of MGPat's old bars ;)

Sacrifice Scooters
Sorry for the tiny pic but pathetic blogger servers are stuffing up again.

These wheels are epic!


Not alot of Scooter News around but saty in touch.
Peace!

4 comments:

  1. Those wheels are mint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should send me some for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sacrifice scooter wheels you should send me I hope I do get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi do you know where I can buy the new mini. I got my son one a couple of years ago (kmart) and want to get a pink one for my daughter but when I look on-line the mini's are these dodgy flimsy things, not at all like the one pictured above?
    Help... love "Santa".

    ReplyDelete